Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Soho Nail & Spa’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Soho Nail & Spa’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Soho Nail Spa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Soho Nail & Spa’s web site are provided “as is”. Soho Nail & Spa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Soho Nail & Spa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Soho Nail & Spa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Soho Nail Spa’s Internet site, even if Soho Nail & Spa or a Soho Nail & Spa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Soho Nail & Spa’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Soho Nail Spa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Soho Nail Spa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Soho Nail & Spa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Soho Nail & Spa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Soho Nail & Spa of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Soho Nail & Spa’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Soho Nail & Spa is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name and/or last name
- E-mail address
Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
- To personalize your website experience according to your interests
- To improve our products or services based on your needs
Collected information security
In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard these information.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Cookies allows websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our site.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.